Flexible Event Management Solution
Your Flexible Solution to Event Management
In Any Event are your event management partner from initial event design through to post event review. As one of the leading event management companies, we can offer either the complete event management solution, or you can select the services that are required at that time.
We take the stress away from you and can organise every last detail of your event. For your event to be a huge success we will ask you the reasons why you are staging an event and the outcome you wish to achieve.
We are more than an event management company; your event will meet your objectives, achieve results and will leave a legacy. This may involve boosting morale, learning new skills or knowledge, and changing attitudes or behaviors.
A Leading Event Management Agency
You will work with dedicated professional and enthusiastic project managers. We will listen, be creative and proactive, manage deadlines and come up with solutions. As a well-established event management agency, we have robust systems and processes, including our own online delegate registration system Eazybook.
Recommendations for Successfully Planning Your Event
- Make sure you clearly identify your event objectives – what the event is aiming to achieve and how do you define success.
- Know who your target audience is and how you are going to reach them.
- Check whether any other similar events are taking place at the same time.
- Arrange regular planning meetings. Produce meeting notes with assigned action points.
- Book a suitable venue for the event. Don’t adapt the event to suit the venue that you had already booked.
- Draw up a detailed activity plan with deadline dates and assigned actions.
- Set up an event budget in an easy to use format and update it on a regular basis. Always include a contingency.
- Anticipate any risks associated with managing your event and have contingencies in place.
- Prepare procedures for key activities for example; processing registrations and handling payments, managing sponsors and exhibitors, speaker requirements, PR and marketing.
- Confirm the programme and keynote speakers early on so that prospective delegates know what they are attending. This is your product.
- Identify audio visual requirements early on as this may affect the number of delegates the meeting room can fit.
- Use checklists, plan ahead and don’t leave anything to the last minute.
- Remember there has to be a solution for everything – and a professional event management agency can help you to find it.